Tuesday 1 December 2009

Yippee!!!

The very first project I have ever completed for myself is done and it looks pretty damn good, if I do say so myself!

Mum sewed it up for me (still working on that part of things) and, while she was doing that, I managed to use up a couple of balls of stash to knit us both beany-type hats.

Now it's back to The Cardigan Of Doom (otherwise known as Dad's christmas present).

I have to admit that I've been procrastinating today on said cardigan by watching Starsky & Hutch and trying to figure out how to work Ravelry and the other knitting forum that I belong to (I'm not very good with technical stuff).

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I love Ravelry and can get lost for hours! I start out looking for a fingerless mitt pattern and an hour later I am perusing baby cardigans. Why? I don't have any babies to knit for! Anyway, I love it over there and if you want any help just let me know. I'm Amybel over there, too.

    ReplyDelete