Friday 21 August 2009

Question...

Does sock yarn count as stash? Especially as the intended socks are going to be Christmas presents?

See, I don't think it does. Dad, on the other hand wants to know why I thought it necessary to add more yarn to the stash I already have (otherwise known as "that bloody crap that's cluttering up the back room"). I tried to explain to him that it's for presents and that it's only sock wool so it doesn't really count but he wasn't having any of it. I am, apparently, not allowed to bring into more yarn into this house until I've used up at least some of what I already have.

Think now would be a good time to tell him about the 2 x 500g balls of baby wool I bought from my local discount store the other day...?

2 comments:

  1. I think that if it's going out it doesn't count. Although sometimes the going out process takes a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it is most definitely going out. Apart from anything else, I've discovered that I actually prefer knitting things for other people.

    I wonder if this makes me weird?

    ReplyDelete